Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well, here we are at week 6. Time is flying so fast. I'm starting to get more nervous about the upcoming projects, I have two final papers to write as well as a final project. I guess I'd better get on top of that before time gets away from me some more and before I know it, it's wee 8 or 9 and I don't have anything done. The classes seem to fly by so fast, but at the same time, the end seems so far away. School probably wouldn't seem so overwhelming if there wasn't so many other things up in the air right now. Hopefully by next fall, when my husband and I are both done with school, things will finally settle down and we can get some normalcy back.

1 comment:

  1. Keep focusing on that deadline when you have reached your goal!

    ReplyDelete